Download our Initial inquiry worksheet in rich text format.
Call (323)456-7600 to Schedule a free in office consultation now
- You will have an opportunity to speak in great detail (discuss specific facts and issues) about your case with Mr. James E. Root, an experienced immigration attorney.
- During your meeting, Mr. Root will carefully analyze your case by: listening to your immigration goals, offering you all available nonimmigrant and immigrant options, pointing out the positive and negative aspects of each alternative and helping you choose the very BEST available option.
- This session lasts approximately 30-45 minutes. During your personal legal consultation you can ask Mr. James E. Root as many questions as you would like about your immigration matter.
- At the meeting you will also learn about our office and government agency policies and procedures, processing times, the likelihood of success, potential problems and ways of avoiding them, logistics, available filing methods and channels of communication with government officials.
- You will be given case specific information (agency procedures, requirements, etc.) to take home.
- You will have the opportunity to meet our office staff and see our office operation.
- You will be able to discuss filing fees and legal costs, billing and payment methods with us. Only after a full assessment of the facts surrounding your case and your selection of the available legal options offered to you by the attorney, will we be able to accurately quote you our legal fees and expenses.
Consultation Document Check List
At the time of your consultation please bring the following documents to our office:
- Filled out initial inquiry worksheet
- I-94 (arrival document)
- I-20 (foreign student), IAP 66 (Exchange Visitors) and other non-immigrants status documents
- All non-immigrant status approval notices and/or receipt notices
- College diploma(s), degrees and transcripts (credential evaluation, if available)
- Information about your employer/prospective employer (# of employees, gross income, nature of their business, etc.); and
- Any thing else that you think is relevant